The SCAA Annual Conference starts this Wednesday and we have put together everything you may need to help you in your planning and packing, please the planning tips below along with other tabs that include important details like the Boeing exercise signup sheet, exhibitor information, silent auction information, how to download the SCAA app, sponsorship information, golf checkin details, spouse checkin details, FAA Appointments and an attendees list.
If you are still thinking of whether you can make it or not, is is not too late to register. Online registration will close by end of day Tuesday, February 7 but don’t worry, we still want you to attend and you can register onsite (onsite registration fee will apply: Member Onsite Registrations = $350, Non-Member Onsite Registrations = $370 and Spouse Onsite Registrations = $175).
Please click on the image below to answer your questions and help you pack for the Annual Conference.
A team building exercise will be presented by Boeing representative, Frank Hatten. This exercise will be evaluated and a flight test will take place. Winners will receive prizes.
In order to be part of this team building exercise you must sign up at the SCAA’s registration desk at the conference. Each session only has 105 spots available. This will be on a first come first serve bases.
Session A: (In the Palmetto Hall Building)
2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Session B: (Duplicate session in the Palmetto Hall Building)
3:45 p.m.-4:45 p.m.
You have a chance to win a $50.00 gift card, by participating in the exhibitor game at the conference:
You have the opportunity to bring item(s) or a gift basket at the 2017 SCAA Annual Conference for a silent auction. All proceeds will go towards scholarships. You may bring your item to the registration table at the conference or if you are an exhibitor you may keep it at your booth to promote attendees.
Do you have the SCAA APP? It has all the conference information included and an attendees list right at your fingertips. There will be notifications sent out while you are onsite. Download the SCAA APP today: South Carolina Aviation Association (SCAA)
Thank you to our APP sponsor: PACE Pavement Technology
If you are signed up to play golf, please see bullet points below:
- Check in at Golf Pro Shop at the Harbor Golf Course between 10:30 am -10:45 am (located right behind the Sweetgrass Pavilion Building
- Shotgun start at 11 am
- Lunch will be provided for all golfers
- Power Packs will be available for $20 (includes: 2 mulligans & a shot from ladies tee). Proceeds go to the SCAA Scholarship Fund
- See a WK Dickson staff member onsite to purchase prior to play to check in
Thank you again to our golf tournament sponsor: WK Dickson & Company, Inc.
If you or your spouse is signed up to attend the spouse program (Historical Culinary Walking Tour), please see bullet points below:
- Meet in the lobby of the Boardwalk Inn at 11 am
- See SCAA staff to check in prior to boarding the shuttle
- The shuttle will leave at 11:00 am exactly
- The attendees will experience a historic Charleston culinary walking tour. You will start at the US Customs House and your tour guide will guide you from restaurant to restaurant to experience the local foods and beverages of Charleston.
- The shuttle will leave at 2:15 pm back to Wild Dunes
Click here for the 2017 Annual Conference Attendees List (as of 2.02.17)
Online registration will close by end of day Tuesday, February 7 but don’t worry, we still want you to attend and you can register onsite (onsite registration fee will apply: Member Onsite Registrations = $350, Non-Member Onsite Registrations = $370 and Spouse Onsite Registrations = $175).