South Carolina's Aviation CommunityKeep Flying, South Carolina
South Carolina’s airports are operating and ready for you!
Keep Flying, South Carolina
July 15 – August 15, 2020
In partnership with SC Aeronautics District 3 Commissioner Skeets Cooper, SCAA has developed the Keep Flying SC Campaign.
This summer, pilots are encouraged to keep flying by planning flights to and from South Carolina’s 58 publicly owned, public-use airports. Participation in this program is simple:
- Plan flights between July 15 and August 15, 2020.
- Visit as many South Carolina airports as your schedule permits.
- Snap a “selfie” of yourself and your crew at each airport terminal.
- Share your photos on the social media outlet of your choice, using #keepflyingsc and #scaa.
- Be sure to include your favorite feature of each airport!
Entries will be shared via social media during Aviation Week and in a future issue of Palmetto Aviation. Whether you have summer travel plans or want to use this program to practice operations, your flights will contribute to South Carolina aviation. Keep flying to support your local airports while keeping your skills current.